sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

what I found while I was thinking about Multiple Intelligences and Literacy.

I was looking for some ideas about Multiple Intelligences and Literacies and I found this picture. I think it's the main idea of what we've been talking about since we started this course. It is important to know the background that every child has and what he's expecting of his/her own learning progress. The teacher needs to take in account what happens when he/she explains an activity or when he/she asks a task in class. I won't be the same for all children. The teacher must know if some children can understand the language we use. If it's not, what can we do? It's important that the students that speak other languages feel comfortable and not different. The whole class has to know that this isn't a bad thing (in fact, it's precisely the other way round!).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario